Vegan Crispy Cauliflower Tacos
The easiest and tastiest tacos that are packed with flavour and colour. Invite your friends around for dinner, or serve them up for the family, they're a crowd-pleaser and guaranteed to have people asking for more! The beauty of these is that you can deviate from the recipe and add in whatever you have in the fridge, making the most of what would become waste and creating something super tasty in the process.
Serves: 4 (2 tacos each)
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 8x tortillas, warmed
- 1x large cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2x garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 cup sweetcorn
- 1x red onion, finely sliced
- 2x tsp. cumin powder
- 2x handfuls of baby cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3x tbsp. olive oil
- 1x handful of coriander
- Crushed black pepper
- Sea Salt
- 1x Lime
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/355°F.
- Place the cauliflower florets, sweetcorn, and sliced red onion onto a large baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin powder, chopped coriander, crushed garlic and crushed black pepper.
- Mix everything with your hands, feeling the ingredients on your fingers as you mix them together. Once combined, spread the mix out evenly on the baking tray.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes, stirring and tossing every 10-15 minutes until all vegetables are browned and caramelized.
- With five minutes remaining, warm the tortillas slightly in the oven.
- Remove the tortillas and vegetables from the oven, evenly share between four people and serve immediately for the freshest taste. Garnish with some of the leftover coriander, add a sprinkle of sea salt, a drizzle of olive oil and a few handfuls of chopped baby tomatoes.
- Squeeze a lime over the finished tortilla fillings and serve.