- Perfect size for seasonal salad for one, a side of vegetables or healthy snacks
- Part of the unique Olio Collection – Royal Doulton’s collaboration with designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby
- A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
- Classic designs available in new tones
- Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
- Crafted from stoneware
- Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 100°C/212°F
Olio by Barber Osgerby
Black Serving Bowl
Olio is an award-winning collection, winning the Best Tableware Collection - Design Icon in the LivingEtc Style Awards 2021!
Serve fresh seasonal salad for one, a side of vegetables or some healthy snacks in this Olio Black Small Serving Bowl by Barber Osgerby. Crafted from durable stoneware, this black bowl comes in a matte graphic black glaze on the outside and contrasting glossy black glaze inside. A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility – this black serving bowl is easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own unique collection. Inspired by a sense of craftsmanship and the handmade.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
A free gift message can be added to this product at the checkout
Barber Osgerby is a London-based industrial design studio established in 1996 by British designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby. With their work encompassing product design and architectural projects, their passion for making was apparent throughout every stage of creating Olio. Their considered use of materials is essential to the collection, with exposed stoneware a key feature – referring to Royal Doulton’s early history in manufacturing stoneware, salt-glazed clay pipes. Olio by Barber Osgerby and Royal Doulton is a miscellaneous collection of things, reminiscent of found objects and inspired by a sense of craftsmanship and the handmade. Designed for everyday use, these functional tableware designs come in a color palette of graphic black, timeless white and new celadon blue, which can be mixed and matched for an eclectic look.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND HERITAGE
• Exposed base detail on white and celadon blue pieces
• Glossy and matte glaze contrast
• Each piece is impressed with Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
ROYAL DOULTON QUALITY
• Produced in high quality porcelain and stoneware
• Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 212°F
• Perfect for everyday use
• A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
• Classic designs available in new tones
• Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
Free – Orders Over $99. Standard UPS Ground: 2-7 business days.
$20 – All Orders. UPS 3-Day Select: 4 business days. Not available for Alaska or Hawaii.
$25 – All Orders. UPS 2nd Day Air: 3 business days.
$40 – All Orders. UPS Next Day Air: 2 business days.
Any orders placed by 10:59am ET will be shipped the same business day. Any orders placed after 10:59am ET will be shipped the following business day. Please refer to our Shipping page for further information on holiday shipping cut-offs.
Orders cannot be shipped to multiple addresses, PO Box, APO or FPO addresses. Depending on the size of your order, your order may be shipped in multiple cartons.
Apple Pay and Klarna are now available as a fully supported payment option at checkout.
Apple Pay for customers who have this set-up on their device.
Klarna Pay Over Time – only available on orders over $10 and below $1,000
For more info, visit our Payments page
Customers also Viewed...
If you like the item above, you may also like these items that other customers have also purchased.