Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or a romantic meal for two, we’ve got the ultimate three-course recipe guide. This delicious menu is guaranteed to impress your hungry guests but won’t mean that you will have to spend the whole evening in the kitchen, which means you’ll have more time to socialize and enjoy the food for yourself!
The three simple, but tasty courses are recipes which are served in Gordon Ramsay’s world-famous London Maze Grill Restaurants. From the comfort of your own home, you can create restaurant worthy dishes all served on the new tableware collection Maze Grill, inspired by the London chain.
7oz piece sushi-grade tuna loin
7oz piece butter fish fillet
7oz piece salmon fillet, trimmed of brown meat
Crushed ice, to serve
½ lemon, sliced
½ lime, sliced
2-3 shiso leaves
1 kiku flowers
3.93in piece daikon, peeled and shredded, or spiralized
2.82oz fresh wakame
1. Trim each piece of fish into a neat rectangular block about 2.36in wide.
2. Keeping the knife at an angle of 45 degrees, cut each piece of fish into thick slices.
3. Set a bamboo mat over a bowl of ice. Add the slices of lemon and lime and the shiso.
4. Arrange the fish on top and garnish with the kiku flower.
5. Serve accompanied by the daikon and wakame.
Main Course: Rib Eye Steak with Red Wine & Bone Marrow Sauce
This course will take you away from your guests for the longest but once you serve their perfectly cooked steak presented on the Maze Grill plate it will be worth the wait. Accompany the steak and rich, delicious sauce with a glass of your favorite red wine and sides of your choice. We recommend a crisp fresh salad and home cooked sweet potato fries.
4 ribeye steaks,10oz each
.845 cup red wine
2.11 cup beef stock
1 pat butter
1 shallot, diced
1 piece bone marrow, chopped
1. To make the sauce, simmer the red wine in a saucepan until it has reduced to a glaze. Add the beef stock and continue simmering until the liquid has reduced to .845 cup.
2. Prepare your sides.
3. Preheat the oven to 356°F.
4. In a hot frying, pan seal each of the steaks on both sides until golden brown. Transfer the steaks to the hot oven and cook for 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare. Remove and leave to rest for 4 minutes.
5. To finish the sauce, stir in the butter, shallot, tarragon and bone marrow.
6. Put the steaks on serving plates and pour the sauce over.
Third Course: Sticky Toffee Pudding
The final course is a favorite for many. This rich sticky toffee pudding served with your choice of cream or ice-cream will perfectly finish off your evening of delicious food and wine. Best served on the Gordon Ramsey Maze Grill mixed small plates or for added restaurant sophistication, serve in a pasta bowl instead of the small bowls.
1 cup Coca-Cola
4.4oz pitted dates
3oz butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
4.4oz brown sugar
11.5oz self-rising flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
1. Heat the Coca-Cola in a saucepan with the dates until the dates have softened. Allow to cool then transfer to a food processor and blend to a purée.
2. Preheat the oven to 347°F. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the soft butter and sugar together until fluffy and creamy. Beat in the eggs one by one. Fold in the flour, baking powder and salt, then add the date purée, mixing gently until well combined.
3. Pour the batter into a greased baking tin and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until the sponge has risen and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. When the sponge is almost ready, put all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring to make sure it doesn’t catch on the base of the pan.
5. To serve, cut the sponge into generous slabs and pour the hot sauce over. Put some whipped cream or ice-cream on the side if you like, or be naughty and have both!
Designed by Royal Doulton for Gordon Ramsay Maze Grill is the perfect collection for creating restaurant worthy dishes from the comfort of your own home.
Discover more on our Royal Doulton Blog and share your home cooked creations on our social channels.