- Perfect for olive oil, balsamic vinegar or home-made salad dressing
- Part of the unique Olio Collection – Royal Doulton’s collaboration with designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby
- A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
- Classic designs available in new tones
- Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
- Crafted from porcelain
- Exposed base detail
- Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 100°C/212°F
Olio by Barber Osgerby
Olio is an award-winning collection, winning the Best Tableware Collection - Design Icon in the LivingEtc Style Awards 2021!
Whether used for olive oil, salad dressing or something stronger – the Olio White Medium Jug by Barber Osgerby is one of Edward and Jay’s favourite shapes from the collection. An understated and sleek silhouette, this timeless white ceramic jug design holds 500ml and will fit perfectly in any home. Crafted from porcelain with a glossy white glaze, this white jug has a contrasting exposed base detail. Mix and match to create your own eclectic collection.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
Barber Osgerby is a London-based industrial design studio established in 1996 by British designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby. With their work encompassing product design and architectural projects, their passion for making was apparent throughout every stage of creating Olio. Their considered use of materials is essential to the collection, with exposed stoneware a key feature – referring to Royal Doulton’s early history in manufacturing stoneware, salt-glazed clay pipes. Olio by Barber Osgerby and Royal Doulton is a miscellaneous collection of things, reminiscent of found objects and inspired by a sense of craftsmanship and the handmade. Designed for everyday use, these functional tableware designs come in a colour palette of graphic black, timeless white and new celadon blue, which can be mixed and matched for an eclectic look.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND HERITAGE
• Exposed base detail on white and celadon blue pieces
• Glossy and matte glaze contrast
• Each piece is impressed with Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
ROYAL DOULTON QUALITY
• Produced in high quality porcelain and stoneware
• Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 212°F
• Perfect for everyday use
• A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
• Classic designs available in new tones
• Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
Free – Orders Over £75. Standard UPS Delivery: 2-3 working days, UK Mainland only.
Klarna Pay Later – only available on orders over €1 and below €1,500
Klarna Pay Over Time – only available on orders over €1 and below €3,000
For more info, visit our Payments page
Customers Also Purchased
If you like the item above, you may also like these items that other customers have also purchased.