- Use to present bread, salads or sides
- Part of the unique Olio Collection – Royal Doulton’s collaboration with designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby
- A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
- Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
- Crafted from oak wood
Olio by Barber Osgerby
Wood Handled Server 41cm
Olio is an award-winning collection, winning the Best Tableware Collection - Design Icon in the LivingEtc Style Awards 2021!
Present fresh bread, seasonal salads or flavoursome sides on this Olio Handled Server by Barber Osgerby. Crafted from quality oak, this wooden server is just as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional. Inspired by a sense of craftsmanship and the handmade - mix and match favourite Olio pieces to create your own unique and eclectic collection. Natural, sustainable and durable - hand wash to preserve the quality and life of this must-have wooden design.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
Barber Osgerby is a London-based industrial design studio established in 1996 by British designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby. With their work encompassing product design and architectural projects, their passion for making was apparent throughout every stage of creating Olio. Their considered use of materials is essential to the collection, with exposed stoneware a key feature – referring to Royal Doulton’s early history in manufacturing stoneware, salt-glazed clay pipes. Olio by Barber Osgerby and Royal Doulton is a miscellaneous collection of things, reminiscent of found objects and inspired by a sense of craftsmanship and the handmade. Designed for everyday use, these functional tableware designs come in a colour palette of graphic black, timeless white and new celadon blue, which can be mixed and matched for an eclectic look.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND HERITAGE
• Exposed base detail on white and celadon blue pieces
• Glossy and matte glaze contrast
• Each piece is impressed with Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
ROYAL DOULTON QUALITY
• Produced in high quality porcelain and stoneware
• Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 212°F
• Perfect for everyday use
• A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
• Classic designs available in new tones
• Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection