- Your new favourite everyday mug – use for tea, coffee or soup
- Part of the unique Olio Collection – Royal Doulton’s collaboration with designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby
- A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
- Classic designs available in new tones
- Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
- Crafted from stoneware
- Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 100°C/212°F
Olio by Barber Osgerby
Olio is an award-winning collection, winning the Best Tableware Collection - Design Icon in the LivingEtc Style Awards 2021!
Designed for everyday use – get creative while holding a hot drink in this Olio Matte Black Mug by Barber Osgerby. Inspired by a sense of craftsmanship and the handmade, it comes in durable stoneware with a matte glaze on the outside and a beautifully contrasting glossy glaze inside. Use your new favourite ceramic mug daily for your go-to coffee, breakfast tea or seasonal soup.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
Barber Osgerby is a London-based industrial design studio established in 1996 by British designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby. With their work encompassing product design and architectural projects, their passion for making was apparent throughout every stage of creating Olio. Their considered use of materials is essential to the collection, with exposed stoneware a key feature – referring to Royal Doulton’s early history in manufacturing stoneware, salt-glazed clay pipes. Olio by Barber Osgerby and Royal Doulton is a miscellaneous collection of things, reminiscent of found objects and inspired by a sense of craftsmanship and the handmade. Designed for everyday use, these functional tableware designs come in a colour palette of graphic black, timeless white and new celadon blue, which can be mixed and matched for an eclectic look.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND HERITAGE
• Exposed base detail on white and celadon blue pieces
• Glossy and matte glaze contrast
• Each piece is impressed with Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
ROYAL DOULTON QUALITY
• Produced in high quality porcelain and stoneware
• Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 212°F
• Perfect for everyday use
• A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
• Classic designs available in new tones
• Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
Free – Orders Over £75. Standard UPS Delivery: 2-3 working days, UK Mainland only.
Klarna Pay Later – only available on orders over €1 and below €1,500
Klarna Pay Over Time –
For more info, visit our Payments page
Customers Also Purchased
If you like the item above, you may also like these items that other customers have also purchased.