- Perfect for your favourite brew
- Easily stackable set of 4
- hand-dipped glaze technique
- Made from durable chip-resistant porcelain
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Matching items available
Colours Small Mug (Set of 4)
Enjoy a quiet moment with your favourite cup of tea or coffee with these 1815 Small Mugs. Perfect for yourself or as a gift, this set of four mugs are made from porcelain and feature coloured glazes freshly picked from the nearest rainbow! Classic shapes with a nod to over 200 years of heritage, wake up your kitchen space with other designs from the 1815 Bright Colours Collection.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 11.8 cm
- 9.1 cm
- 7.6 cm
- 210 g
- 260 ml
Taking inspiration from the year that John Doulton founded the company, 1815 - this compilation commemorates original patterns, hand-thrown shapes and dipped glazes to take you back to our roots. Made from high quality, beautifully crafted porcelain with simple shapes that are easy to mix and match and stackable to save space, the 1815 Collection features subtle hand-dipped glazes in different colours to suit your home.
The 1815 Bright Colours, 1815 White and 1815 Blue Collections feature a range of high-quality porcelain designs, in either vivid shades or classic white or blue, with a simple but striking silhouette. A hand-thrown artisan feel gives a nod to our heritage of hand-dipped salt-glazing techniques developed for the original Royal Doulton Lambeth Pottery Works. Designed to easily mix and match – each piece is stylish and unique, beautifully finished with an impressed 1815 logo.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND HERITAGE
• Each piece is unique with surface score marks and hand-crafted details
• Decorative dipped glazing technique
• Each piece is impressed with 1815 icon.
ROYAL DOULTON QUALITY
• Produced in high quality porcelain
• Microwave and dishwasher safe
• Perfect for everyday use
• Raffia tied packaging creates a unique and sustainable gift
• Easy to mix and match with selection of shapes, sizes and colours