- Perfect for tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- Easily stackable set of 4
- hand-dipped glaze technique and brush stroke design
- Made from durable chip-resistant porcelain
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Features debossed 1815 stamp
- Matching items available
Colours Mugs (Set of 4)
Brighten up the start or end of your day with these 1815 Bright Colours Mugs. Coming as a set of four, they’re made from durable porcelain that can be microwaved, popped in the dishwasher then stacked to save space. The band of vivid coloured glaze on each one will draw attention to the stylish and simple silhouettes. With a nod to our heritage and finished with a debossed 1815 stamp, shop other designs to build your very own casual tableware collection.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 14 cm
- 9 cm
- 10 cm
- 1470 g
- 400 ml
Taking inspiration from the year that John Doulton founded the company, 1815 - this compilation commemorates original patterns, hand-thrown shapes and dipped glazes to take you back to our roots. Made from high quality, beautifully crafted porcelain with simple shapes that are easy to mix and match and stackable to save space, the 1815 Collection features subtle hand-dipped glazes in different colours to suit your home.
The 1815 Bright Colours, 1815 White and 1815 Blue Collections feature a range of high-quality porcelain designs, in either vivid shades or classic white or blue, with a simple but striking silhouette. A hand-thrown artisan feel gives a nod to our heritage of hand-dipped salt-glazing techniques developed for the original Royal Doulton Lambeth Pottery Works. Designed to easily mix and match – each piece is stylish and unique, beautifully finished with an impressed 1815 logo.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND HERITAGE
• Each piece is unique with surface score marks and hand-crafted details
• Decorative dipped glazing technique
• Each piece is impressed with 1815 icon.
ROYAL DOULTON QUALITY
• Produced in high quality porcelain
• Microwave and dishwasher safe
• Perfect for everyday use
• Raffia tied packaging creates a unique and sustainable gift
• Easy to mix and match with selection of shapes, sizes and colours