- Set includes 4 x dinner plates, 4 x side plates, 4 x cereal bowls
- Part of the unique Olio Collection – Royal Doulton’s collaboration with designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby
- A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
- Classic designs available in new tones
- Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
- Crafted from porcelain
- Exposed base detail
- Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 100°C/212°F
- Comes in gift box
Olio by Barber Osgerby
White 12 Piece Dinner Set
Olio is an award-winning collection, winning the Best Tableware Collection - Design Icon in the LivingEtc Style Awards 2021!
Ideal for new homes and sustainable spaces – bring joy to your kitchen with this Olio White 12 Piece Dinner Set by Barber Osgerby. Designed for everyday use – you get four dinner plates, four side plates and four cereal bowls, complete with a suitably stylish box. If you’re looking for a plain white dinner set, then the timeless white colourway is just for you. If you’re looking for a duck egg plate set, then say hello to the new celadon blue glaze, fresh for 2020. Give a designer touch to any meal – morning, noon or night. This miscellaneous collection of functional tableware designs come in porcelain with a glossy glaze – mix and match for an eclectic look.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
Barber Osgerby is a London-based industrial design studio established in 1996 by British designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby. With their work encompassing product design and architectural projects, their passion for making was apparent throughout every stage of creating Olio. Their considered use of materials is essential to the collection, with exposed stoneware a key feature – referring to Royal Doulton’s early history in manufacturing stoneware, salt-glazed clay pipes. Olio by Barber Osgerby and Royal Doulton is a miscellaneous collection of things, reminiscent of found objects and inspired by a sense of craftsmanship and the handmade. Designed for everyday use, these functional tableware designs come in a colour palette of graphic black, timeless white and new celadon blue, which can be mixed and matched for an eclectic look.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND HERITAGE
• Exposed base detail on white and celadon blue pieces
• Glossy and matte glaze contrast
• Each piece is impressed with Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
ROYAL DOULTON QUALITY
• Produced in high quality porcelain and stoneware
• Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 212°F
• Perfect for everyday use
• A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
• Classic designs available in new tones
• Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
Free – Orders Over £75. Standard UPS Delivery: 2-3 working days, UK Mainland only.
Klarna Pay Over Time – only available on orders over €35 and below €3,000
For more info, visit our Payments page
Customers Also Purchased
If you like the item above, you may also like these items that other customers have also purchased.