- Set includes 4 x forks, 4 x knives, 4 x dessert spoons and 4 x teaspoons
- Part of the unique Olio Collection – Royal Doulton’s collaboration with designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby
- A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
- Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
- Crafted from stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes in gift box
- Gifting Sale
Olio by Barber Osgerby
16 Piece Flatware Set
Olio is an award-winning collection, winning the Best Tableware Collection - Design Icon in the LivingEtc Style Awards 2021!
Add an effortless touch of contemporary design to your dining with this Olio 16 Piece Cutlery Set by Barber Osgerby. Consisting of four forks, four knives, four dessert spoons and four teaspoons – your kitchen will be ready in no time with this set of designer stainless-steel cutlery. Corrosion resistant, durable, and recyclable – this 16-piece cutlery set can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher for convenience, allowing each piece to be used every day and look great.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
A free gift message can be added to this product at the checkout
Barber Osgerby is a London-based industrial design studio established in 1996 by British designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby. With their work encompassing product design and architectural projects, their passion for making was apparent throughout every stage of creating Olio. Their considered use of materials is essential to the collection, with exposed stoneware a key feature – referring to Royal Doulton’s early history in manufacturing stoneware, salt-glazed clay pipes. Olio by Barber Osgerby and Royal Doulton is a miscellaneous collection of things, reminiscent of found objects and inspired by a sense of craftsmanship and the handmade. Designed for everyday use, these functional tableware designs come in a color palette of graphic black, timeless white and new celadon blue, which can be mixed and matched for an eclectic look.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND HERITAGE
• Exposed base detail on white and celadon blue pieces
• Glossy and matte glaze contrast
• Each piece is impressed with Royal Doulton heritage interlocking D symbol impress and Barber Osgerby design impress mark to the base
ROYAL DOULTON QUALITY
• Produced in high quality porcelain and stoneware
• Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 212°F
• Perfect for everyday use
• A considered range with an honest, authentic and functional design sensibility
• Classic designs available in new tones
• Easy to mix and match with other Olio pieces, allowing you to create your own collection
Free – Orders Over $99. Standard UPS Ground: 1-6 business days.
$50 – All Orders. UPS Expedited: 3 business days.
$65 – All Orders. UPS Express: 2 business days.
Any orders placed by 10:30am ET will be shipped the same business day. Any orders placed after 10:30am ET will be shipped the following business day. Please refer to our Shipping page for further information on holiday shipping cut-offs.
Orders cannot be shipped to multiple addresses, PO Box, APO or FPO addresses. Depending on the size of your order, your order may be shipped in multiple cartons.